THE BEST OF TANZANIA NATIONAL PARKS
Via Cairo, Egypt & Nairobi, Kenya
12 days / 11 nights
October 30 November 10, 2008
Imagine exploring the wilds of Africa and the mysteries of ancient Egypt, all in one action-packed, affordable FAM trip! It’s all yours when you join HLO Tours, Inc. 20th Anniversary Celebration on another extraordinary Tanzania safari adventure with a fabulous taste of ancient Egyptian history.
Join us in Tanzania where you will enjoy Africa’s most dense population of wildlife in the most breathtaking national parks. Relive the enchantment of an ageless continent while still enjoying all the comfort and luxuries of modern life.
A brief stay in Egypt is highlighted by a visit to the world famous Great Pyramids of Giza and the legendary Sphinx. An awe-inspiring adventure to the Land of the Pharaohs is a thrilling look into the history of Egyptian culture.
No one can bring it all to life like the professionals of HLO Tours, Inc., experts in the art of REAL TRAVEL EXPERIENCES. We invite you to sample our services and enjoy the same pampering and care we’ve been showing clients for over twenty years. All your travel and accommodation needs will be handled in the most professional manner, as those who have traveled with HLO Tours, Inc. have grown to expect.
PROGRAM: TANZANIA via CAIRO, EGYPT FAM TRIP
DEPARTURE: October 30, 2008
RETURN: November 10, 2008
PRICE: US$3,638.00 for IATA approved agents US$3,963.00 for spouse/companion
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 12 Days / 11 Nights
- Air and land package from New York (JFK)
- All transfers and domestic air within Tanzania
- Most meals
- Deluxe accommodations in hotels and lodges
- Game drives daily in Tanzania
- Guided tours in Cairo, Egypt
If you, your spouse/companion are interested in joining our Tanzania FAM (limited to 18 participants) and to confirm space, please call Betsy or Hamdy at: HLO Tours, 800-736-4456, or email us at: email@example.com. We will be glad to provide you with day-by-day FAM itinerary and reservation form. Look forward to talking to you soon.
From Fabulous Wildlife to the Shores of the Indian Ocean
12 days / 11nights, from New York (JFK)
October 30 November 10, 2008
Imagine a land of wide open spaces and magnificent wildlife, of idyllic palm-fringed islands set in turquoise seas, of explorers tales and sultans palaces, of a warm and hospitable people. Imagine Tanzania! On this incredible safari adventure we will rediscover the wild, romantic Africa of our dreams. We will relive the enchantment of an ageless continent while still enjoying all the comfort and luxuries of modern life.
Come with us and enjoy Africa’s most dense population of wildlife in Tanzania’s most breathtaking National Parks. Our safari adventure will take us to:
- Tarangire National Park: On the east bank of Lake Manyara, famous for the presence of the herds of elephants and a vast range of wild animals that vary from the elephants to impala.
- Ngorongoro National Park: Where the Maasai, a brave and proud pastoral people, water their herds in the Ngorongoro Crater, one of the most amazing sights on earth. Some 30,000 animals live in this collapsed cone of a former volcano, the main curiosities of which include rhinos and elephants. Dominated by cliffs standing some 600 meters high and presenting a sheer drop down to a wide open space of some 165 square miles, the crater is one of the most amazing sights of wild life to be seen anywhere.
- Serengeti National Park: Which in Maasai language means “Endless Plains”, is Tanzania’s oldest and largest park. The great migrations take place and provide the truly amazing sight of hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebras gathering on the grassy plains of the south. They are accompanied by gazelles, topis and bubals…and stalked by the great predators: lions and cheetahs.
To cap our African Adventure, we will spend the last five nights of our tour in Zanzibar a spice island fabled for its potent mix of history, legends, and unique cultures. Lying 25 miles away from the African Continent, in the Indian Ocean, Zanzibar with its incredibly beautiful beaches and unique forest reserves, is a true heaven on earth and has lured travelers to its shores for centuries. Here we will admire a place architecturally and socially unique, the result of a mixture between Arabian culture and the African lifestyle.
A Travel Adventure presented exclusively by HLO Tours for Agents, spouses or companions.
DOWNLOAD ITINERARY PDF (45 KB)
DOWNLOAD PDF APPLICATION FORM